Action Items from the Board of Directors Meeting on March 14th
- The Board approved coordinating a RPAC Wine Tour Event scheduled for September 12th.
- Lobby Day transportation coordination.
- Annual Golf Tournament to support Habitat for Humanity that includes a game to support INHS.
- MLS Commttee reported that the Rappatoni MLS final implementation is scheduled on August 27, 2019. Work has begun to customize the software for Ithaca.
- Equal Opportunities Committee has coordinated a Fair Housing Luncheon with CE on April 18th
- Government Affairs Committee is coordinating a legislative luncheon on June 13th.
- New Members: Peter Coppola, Howard Hanna; Sam Hale, Warren Real Estate; Cheryl Miller, Warren Real Estate, and Chelsey Smith, RE/MAX in Motion were approved.