- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- An address, telephone number, and e-mail address where IBR can contact you and, if different, an e-mail address where the alleged infringing party, if not IBR, can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
IBR may request additional information before removing any allegedly infringing material. In the event IBR removes the allegedly infringing materials, IBR will immediately notify the person responsible for posting such materials that IBR removed or disabled access to the materials. IBR may also provide the responsible person with your e-mail address so that the person may respond to your allegations.
IBR reserves the right to terminate, limit or suspend any user’s access to the Site in the event of repeated infringing activity. If you believe that a user of this Site is a repeat infringer, please follow the above instructions to contact IBR’s Copyright Agent. Please include sufficient information to assist IBR in determining that the user repeatedly engaged in infringing activity.
IBR registered a designated agent with the Copyright Office pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512(c).
IBR’s designated Copyright Agent is:
Norma Jayne | Ithaca Board of Realtors®, Inc. | 957 Mitchell Street, Ithaca NY 14850 |United States | Phone 607-257-1001 |email: firstname.lastname@example.org